- Praise the LORD. Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who finds great delight in his commands.
- His children will be mighty in the land;the generation of the upright will be blessed.
- Wealth and riches are in his house, and his righteousness endures forever.
- Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man.
- Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.
- Surely he will never be shaken; a righteous man will be remembered forever.
- He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
- His heart is secure, he will have no fear; in the end he will look in triumph on his foes.
- He has scattered abroad his gifts to the poor, his righteousness endures forever; his horn will be lifted high in honor.
- The wicked man will see and be vexed, he will gnash his teeth and waste away; the longings of the wicked will come to nothing.
I was surprised by verse 7. In the middle of blessings, "bad news" will come along. Expect it. Trust in the LORD.