Thursday, June 24, 2010

Am I good or is GOD good?

Romans 3:22This righteousness from GOD comes through faith in JESUS CHRIST to all who believe. There is no difference, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD, 24 and are justified freely by HIS grace through the redemption that came by CHRIST JESUS.

======================


One thing that’s hard for me to grasp is the fact that GOD loves me in spite of what I have done. Just my birth alone causes me to go to hell. What? You mean to tell me that I deserve to go to hell for doing something I had no control over? Yes!




GOD made free will. HE allowed humans and angels to have choices. I don’t know why HE did this, but my guess is since HE is made of “pure love” the only way for love to exist is by choice, not force. Unfortunately Satan chose wrong. He chose to look at GOD as a pushover and tried to take over as ruler.



GOD of course didn’t allow this to happen, so Satan tried to take over another way. He tried to get all humans to follow him so he introduced sin to the very first human to ruin all of mankind. He thought he had done his job when Adam sinned. All humans were ruined at birth.



GOD’s laws cannot be broken, especially by HIM. HE set a law in place that whoever sins once, that person has to be eternally separated from HIM. Since Adam’s seed was cursed by GOD, all humans suffered the consequences. Something had to be done!



GOD sent HIS SON who volunteered to save the humans, as the perfect sacrifice. HE allowed the humans, who HE was trying to save, to kill JESUS. This death had to take place. Somebody had to die.



My righteousness is disgusting to GOD as blood stained rags.

My thoughts of what is good or fair are so far from GOD’s thoughts.

My view of GOD’s creations has to be modified to see HIS humans as HE does.



Free will definitely is not “free.” We have the choice to choose salvation through JESUS or to go our own way. In many ways the Great News about JESUS doesn’t make sense to many.



Humans want control of their life and destiny.

Humans desire to feel special.

GOD’s laws and words only point to HIM which does not make individuals feel special.

GOD wants every human to feel special so HE enables a one on one relationship though HIS SON.



GOD simplified everything. If the statement were said, “Will everyone who is a sinner please raise your hand”, would you believe there would be many who would not raise their hand. Perhaps you are one of them. I know I am a sinner. I can’t deny it. My life compared to CHRIST falls short immediately.



Are you a sinner?

Do you believe the “good” you do will save you?

Do you even believe you need to be”saved” from anything?

Does being saved mean everything will go “well” here on earth?

No comments:

Post a Comment