Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'd rather have GOD's view of "fairness!"

Romans 5:18Consequently, just as the result of one trespass was condemnation for all men, so also the result of one act of righteousness was justification that brings life for all men. 19For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.


 
20The law was added so that the trespass might increase. But where sin increased, grace increased all the more, 21so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

 
======================================

 
I sometimes think GOD is unfair. I mean Adam sinned, shouldn’t he be the only one punished? Why do I have to go to Hell for something he did? Unfortunately my thinking comes from a sinful selfish position.

 
GOD made Adam and Eve as perfect humans. HE said “it is good” when HE made them. Satan chose to ruin humans by tempting them to sin. He lied and took advantage of the naivety of the two humans. Adam stood next to Eve to see if she would die if she ate the fruit from the tree that GOD told them not to eat from.

 
Adam still had a choice to follow GOD’s instructions or not. When he ate from the tree it was like drinking spiritual poison. 
  • GOD is full of love. 
  • GOD made free will. 
  • GOD allows me to sin even though HIS rules state that sinners must be eternally separated from HIM. 
  • GOD repaired the problem by volunteering to die for all humans.

  
GOD knows HIS rules and knows that Satan tried to ruin HIS creation. The change was physical and spiritual in humans. Through one man and one act, all humans are blind, deaf and dumb to GOD’s grace. It’s almost as if there was a bomb in the middle of the garden. One touch would cause it to explode changing lives forever.

 
I could focus on being angry at Adam. I could focus on being mad at GOD for punishing me for what he did or I could focus on what GOD did to repair the situation. I chose to believe in the cure which is GOD’s SON.
  • GOD knew I would sin, yet HE created me anyway. 
  • GOD did nothing wrong, yet HE took the blame for my sins. 
  • GOD’s love for me is so great that HE would rather lose to see me win. 
I honestly don’t know what GOD has saved me from. I try, but I can’t conceive what it would be like to be separated from GOD “FOREVER”, alone and in an ever increasing painful place where there is no rest. 

 
Death has no power over me because I believe JESUS healed my sinful condition. HE is the one who knows the consequences of my condition and HE took my place.
  • Are you blaming GOD for what you are going through?
  • Can you see HIS marvelous gift or are you stuck on what you are going through?
  • Do you understand what JESUS did for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment