Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How wonderful is GOD to you?

Romans 11:

33Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments,
and his paths beyond tracing out!


34"Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?"


35"Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay him?"


36For from him and through him and to him are all things.
To him be the glory forever! Amen.


=======================================


“Praise GOD” is what I hear some people say, but what is there to “praise GOD” about? I mean there is pain and suffering all over. I just came from an area where many people lost all of their possessions, never to get them back.


The news is laced with horrible stories and my problems seem to persist. Why “praise GOD”, HE isn’t listening anyway, or is HE? One problem with the way I look at GOD is I see HIM through my circumstances and insecurities.


  • GOD is all knowing.
  • GOD has all wisdom.
  • GOD is the judge based solely on the opinion of the HOLY SPIRIT and the SON who died for all.
  • GOD has a mind of HIS own which loves me “fully.”
  • GOD is the counselor and does not require advice.
  • GOD provides to the needy and never needs anything.
  • GOD owes me nothing I owe everything to HIM
  • GOD made all.
  • GOD owns all.
  • GOD is all.


When I look at GOD from an unselfish, loving perspective, I can see HE is marvelous. HE is the unstoppable, immovable, irreplaceable, invaluable force in my life. When I do something good or right in HIS eyes, it’s only because HE did it through me.



  • I can never brag about my goodness, I need to point to JESUS.
  • I can never boast about my blessings, I need to point to JESUS.
  • I can never demand that GOD change my circumstances, I need to point to JESUS.
  • I can never do enough good to deserve the grace of GOD, I need to point to JESUS.


The FATHER is quite amazing. HE withdrew HIS wrath and showed me mercy in the middle of my sins. HE accepted me when no one else would. I need to do the same to all my loved ones.



  • Can you look beyond your circumstances to praise GOD?
  • Do you have your expectations so set in concrete that you cannot accept changes from GOD?
  • Is “your way” better than GOD’s way?
  • Why has HE left you in this position or circumstance?
  • Can you see that everything HE does is “best” for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment