Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Add GOD to your sexual fantasy! (May be explicit for some)

1 Corinthians 6: 18Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. 19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

 
=================

 
Okay, I get the message LORD that YOU want me to address sexuality this week! GOD wants me to remain pure, but I don’t, thus the problem. My sexual journey began at 12 when I opened a Playboy magazine in department store. Okay, the internet wasn't invented back then!

 

“Wow!” I thought I hit the Jackpot! I knew girls were made different but I never knew they were made that different! Okay, some of you may be thinking to yourself what took you so long? Well, my parents did all they could to keep us on track for GOD, but there comes a time when the child has to walk for themselves.

 
Anyway, I brought the magazine home and “hid it.” Notice I said “hid it.” If it were okay then why not leave it out for everyone to see?

  • GOD says all sin will be exposed.
  • GOD says everything hidden in darkness will be shown in the light.
  • GOD says sex is a wonderful, special time that HE created specifically for a married man and woman to enjoy passionately.
  • GOD says that the “two shall become one flesh” which is extremely symbolic for the union we have with HIM.

 

CHRIST sent the HOLY SPIRIT to do the dirtiest job inside of me. HE has to sit there while I lust, sin and justify my sinful actions. What an amazing GOD. No wonder the HOLY SPIRIT prays for me in utterances I don’t understand. It’s because HE knows my sinful tendencies and begs the FATHER to forgive and grow me.
  • Find some new GODLY friends to pledge “purity of mind” to.
  • Break old patterns of self medication through masturbation by occupying your mind with a project, game or leading someone else in purity.
  • Flee from that lustful relationship one hour, then one day then one week at a time.
  • Stop saying that “GOD made me this way” and say “I choose to disobey YOU GOD” before your illicit sex act.
  • GOD says “flee from sexual immorality.” I guess this means for me to go in the opposite direction the world is going. They may laugh at me and say my ways are old and preposterous, but GOD says “stay pure as a sacrifice and I will bless you.”
  • What does GOD say about your sexual activity?
  • Do you think if you ignore GOD then the consequences of your sin will go away?
  • If “Christians” fall into the sin of judging your lifestyle then can you find the right Christians who are open and honest and willing to help you out of the lifestyle you KNOW is outside of GOD’s will?
  • Can you give the HOLY SPIRIT a vacation from lust today, maybe just for an hour then all day to start?
  • Can you praise GOD for making you special and wonderful?

No comments:

Post a Comment