Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Who can I trust?

1 Corinthians 2: 9However, as it is written:
"No eye has seen,
   no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived

 what God has prepared for those who love him"— 10but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.
The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
===============

Who can be trusted these days? So many people lie, cheat and steal that it’s hard to put my trust in any human. Then I thought about it. I’ve lied, cheated and stole in my life. Who can trust me? Wow we are in bad shape. Is there any hope?

Fortunately for me the HOLY SPIRIT is there to help me with my trust issues. GOD is pure love and has prepared some incredible, fantastic things for me. The only way I can believe in GOD’s love is through listening to the SPIRIT inside of me.
  • When I listen to the SPIRIT inside of me I get calm when I should be scared.
  • When I listen to the SPIRIT inside of me I don’t sin “this time or that time.”
  • When I listen to the SPIRIT inside of me my motive for doing things get’s revealed quickly.
  • When I listen to the SPIRIT inside of me I can see when someone is lying, yet I am told to forgive them.
The HOLY SPIRIT is quite amazing. HE knows the FATHER inside and out. HE along with JESUS are witnesses to the FATHER’s actions and thoughts. They keep HIM pure and HE keeps them pure. Wow! Nice balance!
  • GOD has pure love that wants the best for me.
  • GOD has pure love that I can have freely if I believe in what HIS SON did for me.
  • GOD has pure love that is shown now and I will understand it later when HE gets rid of my sin.
People can’t be trusted. They all have a sin nature that keeps their motives hidden. I know my motives aren’t always pure. BUT GOD has given us a way to trust people. I have to trust that GOD will handle everyone’s impure motive, including mine, and conclude everything with HIS pure love.
  • Will GOD punish a person who thinks they are “getting away” with their schemes?
  • Why are you worried about what someone else is doing?
  • Do you believe HE can protect you from any harm?
  • Can you put your trust in GOD today?

No comments:

Post a Comment