Saturday, September 18, 2010

You Are Loved by Rebecca St. James

We were younger then, you and me, full of dreams, weren’t we?
I went my way, you went yours, where did you go, dear?
Someone said you had left the life we lived together then
This is my way of reaching out cause I remember

This is what I want to say to you
If I had one chance to speak to your heart
You are loved
More than you could ever know

This is what I want to say to you
If I had one chance to tell you something
You are loved
More than you can imagine

Imagine
If I told you would you believe, the narrow road, I did not leave
If I told you would you understand that Love found truth
Are you jaded? Are you hurting now? How I wish that I could tell
Where your heart’s at can you see? Mine has found home

Not sure if Love, made it clear enough
It’s not my love I sing about
Everybody asks, Is God good?
I believe, He is
In fact I know, He is

No comments:

Post a Comment