Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My prayer for you.

1 Thessalonians 3: 12 May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you. 13 May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones.

============

Times are very difficult and LORD I sometimes do not see what YOU are doing. YOU are blessing me daily but my sin blinds me from that fact.
  • LORD please open my eyes so that I can see the people YOU deliver to me.
  • Fill me with YOUR love so my heart can increase to hold others instead of just my own problems.
  • Strengthen my heart so fears, worries and doubts will subside and go away.
  • LORD forgive me so that I can appear blameless before YOU someday.
Bless all those who repeat these words and place them in their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment