Monday, March 28, 2011

Have victory today!

1 John 5: This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands. 3 In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome, 4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.

============

Do you ever feel like fighting “that” person?  I mean they are wrong, dead wrong and you have all the ammunition to take them down. I know I have in many instances, BUT GOD says “drop your weapons” to me. Each time I do this I’m pleasing HIM.

Do you ever want to fulfill that lust or do something that GOD wouldn’t approve of? I mean the pressure has built up and you just need a release so a little sin won’t hurt right? BUT GOD says “drop your lusts” to me. Each time I do this I’m pleasing HIM.

Do you ever want power and control over people and GOD? I mean if everyone would just do things the way you want them and when you want them then everything would be fine. BUT GOD says “Let go!” Each time I let go of trying to control people and GOD I receive the victory.

GOD has overcome the world through the death burial and resurrection of HIS SON. HE enabled me to have eternal life and by following HIS commands I show HIM a tiny bit of the love HE gave me.

  • Do you want victory today?
  • Do you want to overcome your fears, worries and doubts?
  • Can you give all of these issues to GOD and let HIM do the work?

No comments:

Post a Comment