Friday, June 24, 2011

JESUS is still supernatural!

Mark 5: 27 When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, 28 because she thought, “If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.” 29 Immediately her bleeding stopped and she felt in her body that she was freed from her suffering.

============

Growing up in a large city in modern times has made me cynical towards GOD. I have dentist, doctors and medication available to me to make me feel better.  If one of my vital organs stops working I can just go to the supermarket and have the cashier put in a new one. Okay, I know it’s not that simple but you get the picture.

I hear the questions “Is GOD real” or “Does HE still perform miracles” or “Did HE really do all the miracles stated in the Bible?” My answer is a resounding YES!

  • Just because I didn’t see GOD do the miracle doesn’t mean it never happened.
  • Just because I didn’t witness JESUS’ resurrection doesn’t mean it isn’t significant.
  • Just because I don’t understand how and why JESUS makes things out of nothing doesn’t mean HE can’t.
GOD sometimes seems quite random to me when I look at HIM through my sinful eyes. HE heals some and lets others die. Some people get rich while others struggle. Isn’t there a way to control GOD with my prayer to make HIM less random?

  • GOD is the most high and does not bow to humans.
  • HE is supreme in HIS decisions because all HIS decisions are based on pure, sinless love.
  • GOD has a perfect and pure plan that redeems any human who believes in HIS SON.

Trouble will happen while we live on this earth. I will get emotionally and physically hurt someday I will even die. BUT GOD has given me eternal life and healed my soul of the eternal disease called sin. I have seen GOD do supernatural things. That doesn’t make me special, it makes HIM special.

  • Do you believe GOD can heal you or “that” person?
  • Even if HE doesn’t is HE still GOD to you?
  • Can you grow in your excitement toward the most HIGH GOD?

No comments:

Post a Comment