Monday, June 13, 2011

My prayer for you.

Matthew 21: 22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”

============

  • You are trying so hard but it feels like things aren’t moving in the right direction.
I pray the LORD gives you peace with HIS plan.

  • You want a better relationship with that person.
I pray the LORD opens your heart and floods it with HIS love that draws people to HIM.

  • You want to perform well in school or your job.
I pray the LORD blesses you with HIS wisdom that surpasses the knowledge of man.

  • You are pushing forward taking a risk trying that new thing.
I pray the LORD pours out HIS faith in your soul so you can face the unknown with courage.

  • You have a physical ailment and are feeling discouraged.
I pray the LORD heals your body so that you can proclaim the message of HIS SON.

  • You are confused, worried and lost in sin.
I pray the LORD comforts you.

  • You feel far away from GOD.
I pray the LORD opens your eyes to the HOLY SPIRIT who is willing to live inside you.

  • You are worried about finances, job security or something breaking.
I pray the LORD show you the way to joy so you can watch HIM quiet the storm.




If you believe, then this and much more will be added to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment