Thursday, July 14, 2011

How random is GOD?


Luke 2:  14 “Glory to God in the highest heaven,
   and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”

============

In the past I pondered GOD in disbelief. I demanded HE show HIMSELF, speak or perform a miracle each day. When HE ignored my demands I pouted and questioned not only my relationship with HIM but even HIS very existence.

During the moments I did believe I didn’t respect HIM saying, “it isn’t fair that you chose that person to be rich and not me.” GOD seemed random to me.

  • GOD is not random I am.
  • GOD is not random rather sometimes I want my way and don’t get it.
  • GOD is not random rather my faith lacks focus on HIS commands, decrees and wishes.
HIS favor is special and is set aside for those who believe in HIS SON, HIS love and HIS position as GOD. HE adores when I fully believe in HIS grace and mercy for me especially when I show it to someone else.

Funny, when I focus on HIS love for me, I really don’t have a problem following what HE wants me to do. I am never embarrassed to mention JESUS and peace seems to permeate my soul.  Life on Earth is temporary but HIS love for me is everlasting!

  • Can you praise GOD without questioning HIM?
  • Will you give up your will and allow HIM to do some amazing things in your life?
  • Are you anxious for something?
  • Can you give up your anxiety and allow GOD to show you HIS plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment