Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A much brighter future!

Luke 6: 21 Blessed are you who hunger now,
   for you will be satisfied.
Blessed are you who weep now,
   for you will laugh.
22 Blessed are you when people hate you,
   when they exclude you and insult you
   and reject your name as evil,
      because of the Son of Man.

============

Movies with a good ending are always exciting to me especially when there is a major dilemma or crisis. I pull for the hero or heroine as if I’m in the struggle. When the movie is over I walk out the theater knowing that life’s struggles are very real and still exist.

  • One day my physical, mental and emotional hunger will be satisfied by GOD.
  • One day my tears will be turned into laughter because GOD will be there with me.
  • One day me enemies will face GOD’s wrath but until then I’m supposed to pray for the best for them.

It is a hard concept to swallow that the earth and the atmosphere above is cursed and I should not try to permanently set up camp. Each breath that I breathe takes me closer to seeing my LORD in person.

GOD understands life is difficult and HE provides these words of comfort to enable me to withstand trials. Of course I will be hungry and broke, of course I will have pain and sorrow, of course I will have people who hate me. Why, because I love JESUS.

  • Are you going through something?
  • Is life tough right now?
  • Will you take a moment to praise GOD for planning your future?

No comments:

Post a Comment