Friday, October 14, 2011

GOD does not need to be proven.

John 5:  36 “I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the works that the Father has given me to finish—the very works that I am doing—testify that the Father has sent me. 37 And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form…

============

Finally I finished one problem after an hour of work. The advanced math class was quite challenging because I had to not only compute the answer, but show the right steps it took to derive my solution.

Each postulate, hypothesis and puzzle had to have an “exact” answer which could be proven by others otherwise it would not be believed.

  • Many times I don’t believe GOD will help because HE doesn’t do things my way.
  • Many times I doubt GOD because HE is not operating on my schedule.
  • Many times I blame GOD because I’m busy looking at someone else’s action rather than focusing on mine.

I have to tell the truth sometimes I doubt GOD so I can be in control. It seems as if life runs crazy and I just want to pull the lever and make something happen. Then when my plans fail, I come running back to GOD who I didn’t believe in the first place.

  • GOD’s existence doesn’t require proof it requires worship.
  • GOD’s SON doesn’t need my blessing to be called KING of kings and LORD of lords.
  • GOD’s presence doesn’t my need eyes to see HIM because my sin blinds me to what is standing right in front of me.

Daily GOD shows HIMSELF and my distracted mind ignores what HE is doing. My sinful expectations of “how” HE should appear to me, blinds me of the many things HE does right before my eyes. GOD operates the way HE operates and as harsh as that sounds, HE operates with unadulterated love for me.

  • Are you busy trying to make GOD appear the way you want HIM to appear?
  • Do you feel you have to prove HIS existence to someone?
  • Do you think HE should prove HIS existence to you?
  • Won’t you trade your disbelief for faith that worships GOD as the highest authority?

No comments:

Post a Comment