Thursday, December 29, 2011

HE is powerful enough!

Acts 3: 2 Now a man who was lame from birth was being carried to the temple gate called Beautiful, where he was put every day to beg from those going into the temple courts. 3 When he saw Peter and John about to enter, he asked them for money. 4 Peter looked straight at him, as did John. Then Peter said, “Look at us!” 5 So the man gave them his attention, expecting to get something from them.

 6 Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.” 7 Taking him by the right hand, he helped him up, and instantly the man’s feet and ankles became strong.

============

Skepticism was the first word that came to mind when it related to supernatural healing. I mean who in their right mind would believe in healing by a spoken word? That was my immature thinking back then.

  • Just because I think supernatural healing should happen like in the movies doesn’t mean it isn’t real.
  • Just because we have doctors who are very competent in the anatomy doesn’t mean GOD’s hand isn’t on every person.
  • Just because I have doubts doesn’t mean someone else’s faith isn’t greater than mine and their prayer can heal a person.

Healing is such a touchy subject because it cannot be controlled. Science is trying to extend life, but the last time I checked, every human will die. Curing cancer won’t delay death. I once read “every person is appointed a specific time” meaning I will die exactly when GOD tells me to. I also read “you will do greater things than I” meaning GOD HIMSELF expects miracles to be performed through me.

Can this be for real? YES!

  • GOD expects me to believe in HIM so much that I should expect my prayer to happen.
  • GOD expects me to believe in HIS supernatural power over disease so HE can win a lost soul.
  • GOD expects me to believe in HIM to watch over me even through my appointed time to return to HIM.

I act like I don’t want to go to heaven when I say “I don’t want to die.” In reality GOD wants my boldness about HIS SON all the way up to my last breath. Yes I believe in supernatural healing as long as it points solely to GOD.

  • Are you or someone you know experiencing a need for supernatural healing?
  • Do you believe GOD can and will still heal people supernaturally?
  • Are you worried about your health?
  • Can you give your worries to GOD and watch HIM perform miraculous acts even through doctors?

No comments:

Post a Comment