Thursday, January 19, 2012

There is no problem that GOD can’t handle!

Acts 11: 8 Then the angel said to him, “Put on your clothes and sandals.” And Peter did so. “Wrap your cloak around you and follow me,” the angel told him. 9 Peter followed him out of the prison, but he had no idea that what the angel was doing was really happening; he thought he was seeing a vision.

10 They passed the first and second guards and came to the iron gate leading to the city. It opened for them by itself, and they went through it. When they had walked the length of one street, suddenly the angel left him.

 11 Then Peter came to himself and said, “Now I know without a doubt that the Lord has sent his angel and rescued me from Herod’s clutches and from everything the Jewish people were hoping would happen.”

============

Worries, fears and doubts have attacked me throughout the years. Whether it was someone close who was sick or that boss who seemed overbearing, I have wondered in my mind if I was going to make it through “this” situation.

With my mind racing in every situation the only thing I could think of was doom or maybe a little gloom.

  • In the middle of my problems it’s hard to see GOD.
  • In the middle of my fears it’s hard to see solutions.
  • In the middle of my worries it’s hard to understand the positive side.

Problems can blind me into doubting GOD’s power BUT GOD is faithful to deliver me anyway. HE delivered Peter from an impossible situation because HE had another plan for him. GOD says don’t look at the doom and gloom. HE wants me to look at HIM when trouble comes.

  • GOD is there to rescue me no matter how difficult the situation.
  • GOD is there to protect me even though there may be danger.
  • GOD is there to comfort me in the middle of any pain.

I truly believe GOD has major plans for me and no problem or situation can stop HIS plans!

  • Are you worried about something?
  • Do you realize the problem you are going through is part of GOD’s great plan for you?
  • Can you focus on GOD for a little while and watch HIS deliverance?

No comments:

Post a Comment