Friday, April 6, 2012

How cool is GOD?

Romans 11: 33 Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
   How unsearchable his judgments,
   and his paths beyond tracing out!
34 “Who has known the mind of the Lord?
   Or who has been his counselor?”
35 “Who has ever given to God,
   that God should repay them?”
36 For from him and through him and for him are all things.
   To him be the glory forever! Amen.

============

Where did all this stuff come from? I mean the Earth, humans, planets, stars and that blade of grass over there. Most times I just walk past all the stuff around me not even noticing its splendor or how it got there or why it’s there. I drive past people, hills, streams and animals trying to listen to voice mail or making that phone call.  Am I not listening to GOD?

  • I miss out on seeing GOD when I can’t even notice HIS creation.
  • I miss out on seeing GOD when I focus on my worries.
  • I miss out on seeing GOD when I get distracted about a circumstance or situation.

Just stopping and pondering GOD is quite an amazing thing. I don’t want to sound all fluffy but trying to conceive HIM is quite fantastic.  HE has always been around, made everything just by speaking it into existence and knew all about it before HE made it.

  • GOD is all knowing.
  • GOD is everywhere.
  • GOD is the owner of all I have.
  • GOD is.

Once I realize that all I have including my phone, or computer or socks and my cup of coffee, are HIS, I can release any dreadful thoughts over what happens to them.  HE can do with my body and stuff as HE sees fit.  The great thing about allowing GOD to “own me” instead of me fighting to do things my way is “I can’t lose because GOD always wins!”

  • Have you pondered GOD’s power today?
  • Will you take a moment to notice GOD’s creation today?
  • Won’t you take time to think about what HE has done in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment