Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I have all I need to succeed!

1 Corinthians 1: 7 Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed. 8 He will also keep you firm to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

============

Sometimes I think GOD gets disappointed with my actions and HE corrects me to be “good” by punishment.  Well I don’t have all my thoughts worked out on how accountable I should be regarding my sinful actions, but this verse truly is uplifting.
  • GOD gave me spiritual gifts to be used until JESUS returns.
  • GOD is protecting me so I can remain firm to the end.
  • GOD has forgiven me so that I will be blameless when JESUS returns.
  • GOD is faithful so all these promises are written in stone and I can firmly believe HE will do just what HE said.
There is no guess work when it comes to GOD.  HE gets thoroughly excited when I follow HIS ways and speak about HIS SON.  HE wipes away my discouragement and gets me to focus on HIM rather than circumstances. There is no issue too great for HIM and HE owns everything I am trying to acquire.

GOD is faithful. HE will never leave me and HE loves me dearly.
  • Do you know GOD loves you?
  • I mean do you really know HE loves you?
  • Won’t you drop your guard and watch HIM work in your life?
  • Can you share your spiritual gifts with others today and help someone understand GOD’s ways?

No comments:

Post a Comment