Thursday, May 24, 2012

Disorganized and confused

1 Corinthians 14: 33 For God is not a God of disorder but of peace —as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people.

============

Rumors spread rapidly about who was going to become the next CEO when the one, at that time, passed away suddenly from a heart attack. We were already reorganizing as a company but this just threw everything into a tailspin.

No work was done that week because everyone speculated our next move. To tell you the truth, I didn’t sleep much during this confusion.

  • When I try to see into the future I get confused and that is not from GOD.
  • When I feel disorganized and too many people are weighing in I lose my peace and can’t function well.
  • When I am in the middle of political factions and power struggles it’s hard for me to find my direction.

“GOD is not a GOD of disorder.” HE does not scramble up my day in an effort to mess with me.  In fact it is usually my perception of how things are going that messes up my day.  It’s how I choose to see the “mess” that makes things disorganized.

  • If I expect things to go wrong yet remain optimistic then GOD will grant me peace.
  • If I can release what I expect and know GOD has it handled then HE will grant me peace.
  • If I slow down or even stop for a moment and ask GOD for help then HE will grant me peace.

“GOD is not a GOD of disorder” BUT HE is a GOD of peace. HE leads me beside still waters HE restores my soul. HE wants me to give HIM my worries, doubts and fears. HE wants me to stop using my power so HIS strength can shine. The bigger the problem the more I need HIS power.

  • Are you confused?
  • Do you feel problems, troubles and pressure from all sides?
  • Can you take some time to stop and listen to GOD?
  • Will you listen to some of HIS promises that state HE has a wonderful plan for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment