Monday, July 2, 2012

It’s the GOD in me

Galatians 2: 20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

============

Many of my “mom’s” and “dad’s” are aging now. They have been through many circumstances, situations and impossible surroundings that would make you cringe just listening. When I go through my situations I always wonder… how did they make it? I mean I think I would have given up. What kept them going?

  • My situation blinds me to what I am here for.
  • My circumstance blinds me to what is truly important.
  • My surroundings blind me to what really matters.

When I am feeling down and despondent I think the world is crashing around me. I think there is no way out and I feel like just sitting and doing nothing. Then I start feeling “deserving” where I ask “Why don’t YOU care anymore LORD?” The answer always comes back the same… “I do love you.”

  • GOD loves me dearly and knows what I am going through.
  • GOD loves me wholeheartedly and gave HIS own body to save mine.
  • GOD loves me unconditionally and forgave ALL of my sins.

GOD placed HIS SPIRIT in me to seal my eternal life. HE wants me to live for HIM instead of trying to live for me. When I live for HIM my circumstances seem to diminish, no matter how large. I can face the day knowing that whatever happens, it’s part of GOD’s plan and what a great plan it is.

  • Are you living for you or GOD?
  • Are you focused on your situations or HIS?
  • Do you believe you are in the middle of HIS plans or are you nervous about yours?
  • Will you stop focusing on you for a moment and focus on what GOD wants you to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment