Monday, August 6, 2012

Another prayer for you

Ephesians 3: 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 
so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.

And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,
18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge —that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

============

  • I pray that we understand GOD has grace that covers any sin, past and present.
  • I pray that those who doubt can focus their attention on what GOD is doing rather than the current situation.
  • I pray about those who are worried about finances that they may focus on GOD’s riches and believe HE is in control of the situation.
  • I pray for fortitude in our beings that we may persevere through life’s difficulties.

I pray that all who read this know just how much GOD really loves them. amen

No comments:

Post a Comment