Friday, August 3, 2012

HE is building me.

Ephesians 2: 22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

============

My parents told me I couldn’t go outside that day. “I can’t wait to grow up” I said to myself. My professor said I need to study more in his class. “I can’t wait to be done with college” I said to myself. My boss chose some crazy direction to go in. “I can’t wait to become the boss” I said to myself. After achieving all those things I am still waiting. When will it ever stop?

  • Life has difficult moments and sometimes I feel like giving up.
  • Life has struggles and sometimes I just want it to be easy.
  • Life has pain and problems and sometimes I just want peace.

Why do I have to go “through” problems? I mean can’t GOD just zap my problems away and make everything wonderful? So far, in my life it hasn’t worked that way.

  • GOD uses every situation to build me and grow me.
  • GOD uses every circumstance to guide me and lead me.
  • GOD uses every incident to mold me and shape me.

GOD has a plan specifically for me that includes trials and tribulations, kind of like a personal trainer creates a fitness plan to make a person stronger.  Every bump I face in life makes me stronger and I can proclaim HIS name a little louder each time.

When someone looks at me like I have it all together I can share with them that I am a mess and HE isn’t finished building me yet.

  • Are you tired of the struggle?
  • Do you think you are being punished or polished?
  • Can you accept GOD’s love and realize HE has a great and wonderful plan for you?
  • Can you stop thinking you can “arrive” and focus on HIS love for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment