Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My prayer for you

Ephesians 1: 16 I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. 17 
I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.

18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people…

============


  • I also pray that the thing that clouds your view of GOD be reduced today.
  • I hope the person you are toiling over can hear what GOD has to say.
  • I pray the ailment not control you so you can still find HIS peace.
  • I pray the job situation not deter you from praising HIM.
  • I hope you find blessing today and you know where it comes from.

I pray for GOD’s wisdom, knowledge and understanding for only in HIM can we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment