Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Do I have a choice?

Hebrews 8: 10 This is the covenant I will establish with the people of Israel
    after that time, declares the Lord.
I will put my laws in their minds
    and write them on their hearts.
I will be their God,
    and they will be my people.
11 No longer will they teach their neighbor,
    or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’
because they will all know me,
    from the least of them to the greatest.
12 For I will forgive their wickedness
    and will remember their sins no more.”

============

I had some easy buildings to clean that night. Empty a few trash cans clean the bathrooms and the minimum was done. What could I do with all that “extra” time on my hands? I know… I can go to my apartment, eat and go back to work. “Who would know?” Well, my boss, to name one person.

  • I have a choice between loving GOD and leaving GOD.
  • I have a choice between following GOD versus following myself.
  • I have a choice between GOD’s way versus my way.

I honestly have no excuse for when I choose to sin. I mean I actually know better but for some reason the thing I want to do seems like a good choice at the time. I actually, willingly choose to disobey GOD.

  • GOD wrote HIS laws in my conscience so I would have a guide.
  • GOD put HIS laws in my heart so I could experience HIS compassion.
  • GOD placed HIS laws in my person so I could be forgiven.

I actually believe it is difficult to be sentenced to hell. I mean GOD made the provision for salvation so easy for me by taking on the penalty of sin. If I reject HIS SON as the savior then HE will remember all my sins. I am glad HE made it easy to accept HIS gift of grace.

  • Are you fighting GOD?
  • Is your life one struggle after another?
  • Do you want a life filled with abundance and adventure?
  • Won’t you allow GOD to move your heart so you can have a full life?

No comments:

Post a Comment