Thursday, October 25, 2012

Yes HE sees

Hebrews 6: 10 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.

11 We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, so that what you hope for may be fully realized.
12 We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.

============

We were all working hard for what seemed to be an eternity. When we finally finished the project I got on stage and recognized my team for all their hard work. Everyone clapped and cheered then I left the stage only to find a person with a very long face.

My assistant approached me and said “you forgot to mention her.” That was like a dagger to her.

  • Sometimes I doubt GOD sees what I try to do for HIM.
  • Sometimes I think GOD is only out to punish me instead of recognizing my efforts to serve HIM.
  • Sometimes I feel GOD forgets about me and allows others who want to be, as evil as they want to be, to get away with their antics.

When I think GOD doesn’t care I get tempted to act like those who don’t love HIM. I consider not serving others and focus on getting all I can for me. BUT GOD says “HE sees me.”

  • GOD sees when I serve someone in secret.
  • GOD sees when I simply smile at someone who is having a bad day.
  • GOD sees when I encourage people to continue through their difficulty.
  • GOD sees when I forgive those who are difficult to forgive.
  • GOD sees

Yes HE sees the large things I attempt to do but HE definitely sees the tiny things I do for HIM.  HE jumps for joy when I stay in the race and focus “just a little” on HIM. HE loves when I imitate those who have faith and patience and can’t wait to give me what HE promised me!

  • Are you tired of serving and not being recognized?
  • Do you feel GOD isn’t hearing you?
  • Can you take a moment to hear GOD sees you and is excited about what you are doing?
  • Won’t you encourage someone else to continue on their journey with HIM?

No comments:

Post a Comment