Friday, January 25, 2013

HE is definitely worthy!

Revelation 4: 11 “You are worthy, O Lord our God,
    to receive glory and honor and power.
For you created all things,
    and they exist because you created what you pleased.”

============

GOD is worthy to receive glory from me which puts HIM highest in my life and I revere HIM in wonder.
GOD is worthy to receive honor from me which puts HIS name as the one with authority in my life accepting HIS integrity and knowing HIS quality is highest.
GOD is worthy to leverage HIS power in my life for only HE has power over all forces and actions.

GOD has always existed, still exists and will always exist.
GOD created everything and they only exist because HE wanted it to exist and was pleased by what HE made.
GOD has no evil in HIM only pure love.

By understanding GOD a little more maybe I should translate the fact that everything I have is HIS. Every bite of food I take, HE provided. Everything I accomplish, HE ordained.

GOD is definitely worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment