Thursday, January 10, 2013

My prayer for you today



3 John 1: 2 Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.

============

DEAR LORD HEAVENLY FATHER

I am so glad YOU are my FATHER and the FATHER to all who believe in YOUR SON. YOU know my heart and YOU know my ways.

Search me O LORD and eradicate any desires that blind me from seeing YOU.

Heal my ears so they may hear what YOU are saying to me. Guide my hands to bless others.

There are many who hurt, please give them peace.
There are many who are physically battling ailments, please heal them.
There are many who can’t make ends meet, please provide for them.
There are many who can’t forgive, please provide mercy.
There are many who are empty, please fill them up with YOUR love.

Please change all hearts toward “that” person, removing contempt for compassion.

Bless this reader today. amen

No comments:

Post a Comment