Monday, January 14, 2013

Who is HE?



Revelation 1: 8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

============

Sometimes I just ponder what and “who” GOD is. I have no story or situation I can relate to HIS being.

The FATHER is GOD
JESUS is GOD
The HOLY SPIRIT is GOD

They never act alone but are in agreement with one another therefore “they” can be referred to as HE and the plural is “GOD”, not “gods” for they are one.
They always exist and have always existed and will always exist.
They are all powerful, all knowing and all seeing.

JESUS speaks to us by saying “I am” for HE is the one who became a human and died for my sins. Every sin I have ever committed is erased. HE was murdered by people who attended church but did not believe “in” the church. Yet HE stands. HE forgives. HE blesses.

GOD has all authority.
GOD has all power.
GOD has all glory.

I think I will place my faith in HIM today. Won’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment