Monday, February 11, 2013

A song of praise



Revelation 15: They held harps given them by God 3 and sang the song of God’s servant Moses and of the Lamb:
“Great and marvelous are your deeds,
     Lord God Almighty.
Just and true are your ways,
     King of the nations.
4 Who will not fear you, Lord,
     and bring glory to your name?
For you alone are holy.
All nations will come
    and worship before you,
for your righteous acts have been revealed.”

============

Today is a great opportunity for me to praise GOD. He does some great things in my life and I am richly blessed. Everything HE decides for me is alright to me. HE is the ultimate leader whom I fear.

I place HIM in the position of GOD rather than thinking HE is equal to or beneath me so HIS name is above any action I will take. One day I will worship HIM when I can see HIM but for now I worship HIM in faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment