Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Being on the winning side



Revelation 17: 14 Together they will go to war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will defeat them because he is Lord of all lords and King of all kings. And his called and chosen and faithful ones will be with him.”

============

After a semester of confusion I sat praying for a miracle. I just didn’t understand the material and I hoped GOD would zap some clarity in my mind. I failed the course and got mad at GOD for a minute. I interviewed for a position that I really wanted. I prayed about it in hopes to get this “life-changing” job. I didn’t get the position and got mad at GOD. Wait, is there a pattern?

  • When I don’t get my way I get mad at GOD
  • When I get mad at GOD I don’t feel like serving.
  • When I don’t feel like serving, sin looks like a good option.
  • When I sin, my faith in GOD diminishes.


It seems like I’m at war with GOD to get my way.  When things go a little rough I get nervous, worried, frightened, let’s call it what it is, I lose faith. Fortunately for me GOD took care of every situation for me.

  • When JESUS said “It is finished” my salvation was sealed forever.
  • When JESUS rose with all power every situation I face has to bow to HIM.
  • When JESUS returned to HIS throne all of humanity had to recognize HIS authority to rule over the past, present and future.


When I complain about the present, I’m complaining about the ordained. When I complain about people I may be complaining about HIS people. JESUS won and it’s up to me to choose HIS ways over mine.

  • Are you fighting against GOD?
  • Do you think you can continue in your ways and be on HIS side?
  • Won’t you place your attention on building HIS kingdom instead of fighting?

No comments:

Post a Comment