Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Something to look forward to



Revelation 22:No longer will there be a curse upon anything. For the throne of God and of the Lamb will be there, and his servants will worship him. And they will see his face, and his name will be written on their foreheads. And there will be no night there—no need for lamps or sun—for the Lord God will shine on them. And they will reign forever and ever.

============

Ever have “one of those days?” I’ve had days where from the time I woke up until the time I went to sleep there were nothing but troubles.  It seems like when I said “what else could happen” something else would happen.  Is there any relief in sight?

  • When Satan was thrown out of heaven for wanting to be GOD he tried to ruin mankind.
  • When Satan tempted the first humans to sin GOD cursed the Earth and everything that surrounds it.
  • When Satan plotted against GOD in an effort to take over GOD sealed up his fate along with anyone who does not believe in HIS SON.


So the Earth is cursed and life is difficult.  I should actually expect things to go wrong, not in a pessimistic way rather in a healthy understanding way.  GOD loves humans. GOD loves me, so much so that when HIS SON volunteered to take my punishment HE allowed it. Now JESUS has been raised from the dead and the curse will be lifted.

  • One day JESUS will lift the curse on everything and I will be able to worship HIM without problems.
  • One day I will be able to see JESUS and be excited about being in HIS presence.
  • One day I will have HIS real name written on my forehead because I am one of HIS.
  • One day I won’t need lights or the sun because I will have the SON.


Just thinking of this makes me breathe a sigh of relief. Knowing HE did all this for me makes me continue with “hope.”

  • Do you have hope?
  • Can you see that GOD has done it all just for you?
  • Won’t you stop focusing on today’s issues and know GOD loves you dearly?
  • Can you look forward to HIS promises? 

No comments:

Post a Comment