Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sometimes I just have to laugh

Genesis 21: 6 Sarah said, “God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me.” 7 And she added, “Who would have said to Abraham that Sarah would nurse children? Yet I have borne him a son in his old age.”


============

Glub, glub was the sound coming from the backyard as I walked in from work. My proud pond and waterfall was not working. I had built this from scratch. Immediately I went out to see what was wrong and as I stepped around the edge of the pond I fell in! Cell phone, wallet, electric car keys came in with me. It was quite hilarious!

  • GOD gave me emotions so I can feel for others.
  • GOD gave me a smile to brighten someone’s day.
  • GOD gave me laughter to make other people endure.


Laughter is truly a great medicine. There is nothing like praising GOD with laughter in amazement of what HE has done. GOD answers prayers at the right time in the right way and it brings me joy and laughter in my praise to HIM.

  • Has GOD done some amazing things in your life?
  • Can you recognize when you are getting too serious?
  • Won’t you learn to laugh at yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment