Thursday, April 4, 2013

A prayer for missing you



Genesis 31: 49 It was also called Mizpah, because he said, “May the Lord keep watch between you and me when we are away from each other.

============

Many times I have had to leave family or friends or coworkers to embark on whatever journey I was sent on. Just the thought of being away seemed scary not because of the unknown for me, but who was going to take care of them?

  • I pray that GOD watch over you and keep you whole.
  • I hope the LORD will guide you in all your efforts.
  • I ask GOD to bless you thoroughly.


All these things I ask for me as well because as Laban spoke to Jacob he prayed for both of them.

  • Is there someone who you can pray for?
  • Is someone about to go on a journey who you can pray for?
  • Are you on a journey and need prayer?
  • Can you stop focusing on you and pray for “that” person?

No comments:

Post a Comment