Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blessed because of somebody else



Genesis 30: 27 But Laban said to him, “If I have found favor in your eyes, please stay. I have learned by divination that the Lord has blessed me because of you.” 

============

My friends’ living room became a second home for me. They always had good food and some fun games! Looking back I bet they wondered if I had a home of my own!  As their parents dished out advice to their sons I would listen and grumble just like my friends. Little did I know their sage advice would benefit me to this day.

  • Being around the right people helps me grow.
  • Being around the right people keeps me from falling.
  • Being around the right people puts me on the right path.


I love praying for something and getting my prayer answered by GOD but sometimes I am blessed indirectly. Just being in the presence of someone else who is blessed helps me tremendously. Unfortunately when trouble comes my way I try to isolate myself thinking I need to fix my own problems.

GOD wants me to gather with others so I can be blessed.

  • Are you isolated and feeling alone?
  • Do you feel punished?
  • Can you get out of your hole and go find some blessed people to be around?
  • Can you “be” the blessed person someone needs to be around?


No comments:

Post a Comment