Wednesday, April 17, 2013

GOD is with me



Genesis 39:The Lord was with Joseph so that he prospered, and he lived in the house of his Egyptian master. When his master saw that the Lord was with him and that the Lord gave him success in everything he did, Joseph found favor in his eyes and became his attendant. Potiphar put him in charge of his household, and he entrusted to his care everything he owned. 

From the time he put him in charge of his household and of all that he owned, the Lord blessed the household of the Egyptian because of Joseph. The blessing of the Lord was on everything Potiphar had, both in the house and in the field.

============

All seemed lost as my interviews hadn’t gone so well, then a recruiter appeared and I was hired for my first job out of college. I was lost on my new job and my boss’s boss took me under his wing. Lost in my work, a recruiter reached out to me with a wonderful job that I took back in my home town.

Other positions and opportunities followed all because of the right person was put in front of me when I was lost.

  • Sometimes I feel lost especially when I’m not getting my way.
  • There are times when I feel lost and don’t have a path to travel.
  • Many times I have felt lost and despair sets in.


Joseph was thrown in a hole by his brothers who hated him. Sold into slavery, his plans and dreams seemed impossible. BUT GOD was with him. I must admit, this piece of history seemed a little too convenient. Can this happen to me?

  • GOD said “I AM with you” when HE gave me HIS SON.
  • GOD said “I will never leave you or forsake you.”
  • GOD said “No one can take you out of my hands.”


When GOD connected with me there is no human, no demon, no situation or circumstance that can separate me from HIS love. HE is the glue that sticks to me even through sin and shame. HE gives me comfort knowing HE is with me even until the end of this age and beyond!

  • Do you feel lost?
  • Are you feeling a bit down?
  • Can you recognize that GOD is with you?
  • Won’t you let HIM take control of the situation and watch HIS power?

No comments:

Post a Comment