Monday, May 20, 2013


You will never know how high GOD will take you
Genesis 11:(The Lord made the Egyptians favorably disposed toward the people, and Moses himself was highly regarded in Egypt by Pharaoh’s officials and by the people.)

============

Daydreaming for only a second, I recalled the struggle of getting out of college. One person told me to change majors. Then as my mind shifted back to the meeting, I realized I was at the table making decisions for a large corporation.  I can’t take credit, although I would like to. GOD had made conditions favorable for me to get to that position. I never would have guessed I would be there.

  • GOD can tear me down or raise me up depending on HIS plan.
  • When GOD raises me up I have a responsibility to be a good steward of the position.
  • GOD has a plan that is far greater than anything I can think of.


Moses said he couldn’t speak well then he made other excuses and finally he asked GOD to “send someone else.” He knew the message would be difficult and there was a possibility of rejection from his own people. BUT GOD saw something different. GOD opened the ears of the Egyptians and the Israelites to hear Moses message.

  • GOD can make people hear me as long as I have HIS message.
  • GOD can clear the way as long as I am on HIS path.
  • GOD can move people to my favor as long as I am being used to draw people to HIM.


GOD can take me to heights I never would have imagined. HE can use a sinner like me to speak to kings of countries if that is HIS will. But for now HE wants me to speak to those around me who can hear.

  • Do you know GOD made you special?
  • Have you asked GOD what is your purpose?
  • Can you stop trying to be somebody and let GOD elevate you?
  • Won’t you stop doubting yourself and let GOD elevate you?

No comments:

Post a Comment