Thursday, June 13, 2013

Is GOD, GOD in my life?


Exodus 29: 44 “So I will set the Tent of Meeting and the altar apart. And I will set Aaron and his sons apart to serve me as priests.

45 “Then I will live among the people of Israel. And I will be their God. 46 They will know that I am the Lord their God. They will know that I brought them out of Egypt so I could live among them. I am the Lord their God.


============

What a friend I have in JESUS or GOD is my roadie are songs I’ve heard but is HE really my pal or my buddy? I can ask HIM anything and I can tell HIM my deepest concern but HE is far from a pal or buddy. GOD is GOD. HE has the right to say yes to my prayers and HE can say “NO.” HE can give and HE can take away. HE can bless and judge. GOD is supreme in HIS decision.

I’m glad HE chose to save me!



No comments:

Post a Comment