Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My little help can be powerful

Exodus 38: 25 The silver that was received from the men in the community who were listed and counted weighed four tons. It was weighed out in keeping with the weights used in the sacred tent. 

26 It amounted to a fifth of an ounce for each person. It was weighed out in keeping with the weights used in the sacred tent. The silver was received from the men who had been listed and counted. All of them were 20 years old or more. Their total number was 603,550.

============

Darkness appeared in the west but we were hungry and wanted some dinner. I felt a drip hit my head then is starter to drizzle. Four miles into the trip it began to rain, but not too hard. Winds picked up and leaves blew off trees, then twigs then branches.

Finally, trees were lying in the street, on cars and in houses. The wind was strong but a drizzle or light rain hit this territory every day for the prior month which caused the ground to be saturated making it easy for the trees to topple over. How powerful is a drizzle?

  • Major problems don’t happen all at once.
  • Serious issues don’t happen right away but over time.
  • Big trouble seems to happen with tiny issues complied.


Sometimes the issues with mankind seem too big for me. I mean large groups of people are doing what they want to do. I seem so tiny compared to the issues mankind is facing. Besides, I have my own sins that I’m dealing with. Maybe I should give up. BUT GOD says different.

  • GOD says do a little and I will do the rest.
  • GOD says I made you with a purpose but MY SON did the ultimate purpose.
  • GOD says since I am with you who can be against you?


Each person gave less than five ounces of silver which is easy to carry. When put together it weighed four tons! GOD doesn’t want me to save the world, that’s HIS job. HE does want me to reach “that” person because HE made me special and I am the only one who can.
  • Are you trying too hard to please GOD?
  • Do you think you have to save an entire nation?
  • Can you just reach the person GOD sends you today?
  • Won’t you encourage someone to do a little instead of doing a lot?





No comments:

Post a Comment