Monday, July 15, 2013

GOD understands


Leviticus 10: 17 “Why didn’t you eat the sin offering in a place that is near the Holy Room? The offering is very holy. It was given to you to take the people’s guilt away. It paid for their sin in the sight of the Lord. 18 The blood of the offering wasn’t taken into the Holy Room. So you should have eaten the goat in a place that is near the Holy Room. That’s what I commanded.”

19 Aaron replied to Moses, “Today the people sacrificed their sin offering to the Lord. They also sacrificed their burnt offerings to him. But a terrible thing has happened to me. Two of my sons have died. Would the Lord have been pleased if I had eaten the sin offering today?” 20 When Moses heard that, he was satisfied.

============


Working “too hard” for the LORD becomes a problem as well. The joy of servant-hood quickly turns into complaints when I work too hard. GOD wants me to be joyful when I serve and understand when I need a “short” break so I can be refreshed to serve again.

No comments:

Post a Comment