Monday, July 8, 2013

If I see it I’m guilty too?


Leviticus 5:1“‘Suppose a person has been called as a witness to something he has seen or learned about. Then if he does not tell what he knows, he has sinned. And he will be held accountable for it.

============

“Stand right here” the guy said. As I stood there he proceeded to remove his old raggedy clothes and grab new ones from the rack of the store we were in. He then walked right out the front door. I had watched shoplifting and now I was an accomplice to his misdemeanor.  I didn’t tell anyone!


  • GOD says to tell someone about a crime I witness.
  • GOD says HE will protect me even though it may seem dangerous to tell.
  • GOD says HE is for me, who can be against me.


It truly takes courage to “tell” but it’s worth following what GOD says.

  • Did you witness something someone should know about?
  • Are you afraid to say something?
  • Can you mention the wrong to someone without being a gossip or mean spirited?
  • Won’t you mention what you saw today?


No comments:

Post a Comment