Friday, August 9, 2013

Are you chosen?


Numbers 3: 11 The Lord also said to Moses, 12 “I have taken the Levites from among the people of Israel. I have taken them in place of the oldest son who is born to each woman in Israel. The Levites belong to me. 

============

Several times I have ignored any questions regarding “going” someplace to serve or “doing” something to help others.  It had gotten to the point where I didn’t want to attend church regularly because they seemed to always be asking for something.

  • There were moments where I avoided people who are in need.
  • There were moments where I didn’t want to hear any requests.
  • There were moments where I literally crossed the street to avoid getting begged.


I actually don’t understand when people say they don’t hear GOD.  I actually hear HIM all the time.  HE usually speaks to me during inconvenient times, like when I don’t have much money and someone in need pops up; or when there is a request to serve and I have “my” project I have to complete.

  • GOD asks me to serve someone each day it’s up to me to listen.
  • GOD asks me to pray to HIM each day it’s up to me to desire to talk to HIM.
  • GOD asks me to share HIS SON to many each day it’s up to me to seek those who will listen.


Just as GOD called the Levites HE has called me.  I don’t have to become a preacher or a title in the church to accept HIS calling.  HE provides all I need and will formulate the right words at the right time for the right person. GOD says I am chosen.

  • Are you ignoring GOD’s call on you?
  • Do you feel HE wants you to do something?
  • Won’t you make yourself available to serve HIM in a deeper way?


No comments:

Post a Comment