Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Blessings on you today!


Numbers 6: 22 The Lord spoke to Moses. He said, 23 “Tell Aaron and his sons, ‘Here is how I want you to bless the people of Israel. Say to them,
24 “‘“May the Lord bless you
    and take good care of you.
25 May the Lord smile on you
    and be gracious to you.
26 May the Lord look on you with favor
    and give you his peace.”’
27 “In that way they will put the blessing of my name on the people of Israel. And I will bless them.”

============

Sometimes it feels great to break the negative habit of begging GOD for more stuff or to fix something else.  Blessing someone means encouraging them, growing them and pointing them to GOD.

When I bless someone, my attitude changes. I mean how can I stay mad at the person I blessed? In fact, the more I wish well on others, the more I realize how GOD desires the best for me.

Here is what I desire…

  • May GOD thoroughly bless you this day!
  • May your cares and concerns be minimized by GOD to provide you with a moment of peace.
  • May you see HIS plan unfold in front of you this day!


No comments:

Post a Comment