Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The battle is not yours


Numbers 10: 35 When the ark started out, Moses said,
Lord, rise up!
    Let your enemies be scattered.
    Let them run away from you.”

============

Gold chains and stick pins were the fashion of the day. Well this day my gold was snatched and another guy grabbed my bank book. (I have no idea why I was carrying that). I grabbed the bank book back somehow and I ran.  “He’s going into a door” they yelled. This caused my enemies to flee.

  • GOD causes HIS enemies to flee.
  • GOD makes HIS foes fail.
  • GOD laughs at anyone who is against HIM.


Protection is what GOD offers me.  HE sees those who are trying to harm me a mile away.  HE puts HIS fence of protection around me and no one can remove the SPIRIT from within me.  They may be able to punch me or much worse BUT GOD’s eternal plan is marvelous!

  • Do you seek revenge?
  • Are you thoroughly angry at someone?
  • Can you find some grace from within?


No comments:

Post a Comment