Tuesday, September 10, 2013

GOD has a blessing


Numbers:24:“People of Jacob, your tents are very beautiful.
    Israel, the places where you live are very beautiful.
“They spread out like valleys.
    They are like gardens beside a river.
They are like aloes the Lord has planted.
    They are like cedar trees beside a stream.
Their water buckets will run over.
    Their seeds will have plenty of water.
“Their king will be greater than King Agag.
    Their kingdom will be honored.

============

When circumstances seem most dismal, GOD comes through with HIS message of love. HE has never failed me before and HE certainly won’t start now. In fact, GOD sees all that I go through.  The trials, temptations, tribulations and troubles are all part of amazing growth I must endure to become stronger for HIS purpose.

·         GOD promises I will have plenty and HE knows there will be trials in my life.
·         GOD promises I will be rewarded in heaven and knows my needs here on Earth.
·         GOD promises I will have eternal life when I believe in JESUS’s murder and resurrection in place of my sins and knows I will continue to sin until I die.

When GOD blessed me, HE looked at my entire sinful life and immediately tried to restore me to my rightful place, the place HE created for me. That blessing is permanent! My belief in JESUS has eradicated all my sins. HIS grace is sufficient.

·         Do you feel GOD’s grace is sufficient for forgiveness of your sins?
·         Do you feel GOD’s grace is sufficient for forgiveness of “that” person’s sins?
·         Can you stop judging and ask for grace and let GOD take care of the situation?

·         Won’t you ask for a blessing instead of a curse for someone today?

No comments:

Post a Comment