Wednesday, October 9, 2013

GOD wants to bless you


Deuteronomy 7: 13 The Lord will love you and bless you. He’ll increase your numbers. He’ll give you many children. He’ll bless the crops of your land. He’ll give you plenty of grain, olive oil and fresh wine. He’ll bless your herds with many calves. He’ll give your flocks many lambs. He’ll do all of those things for you in the land of Canaan. It’s the land he promised your people long ago that he would give you. 14 He will bless you more than any other nation. All of your men and women will have children. All of your livestock will have little ones.

15 The Lord will keep you from getting sick. He won’t send on you any of the horrible sicknesses you saw all around you in Egypt. But he’ll send them on everyone who hates you.

============

Somehow I just felt great for no reason as I walked down the street on this particularly sunny day.  I was headed to a friends’ house to play some games.  With anticipation I walked a little faster. Something slowed me down and as I glanced in the grass I spied a crisp $10 bill on the ground.  Could this day get any better?

  • GOD wants to bless me in spite of me.
  • GOD wants to bless me when I’m not expecting it.
  • GOD wants to bless me because that’s how HE works.


GOD is in the business of blessing people!  It’s not just monetary rather HE has shown me love in many ways. HE has protected me from danger, sent me to preach HIS word and guided me when I wouldn’t have chosen HIM.

GOD is quite loving and awesome!

  • Do you know GOD wants to bless you?
  • Do you realize GOD has nothing but good thoughts about you?
  • Can you recognize the blessings HE has given you already?
  • Won’t you take a moment to praise and thank HIM for the blessings HE has provided you?


No comments:

Post a Comment