Friday, December 20, 2013

Becoming Strong and Bright

Judges 5: 31 “So may all your enemies perish, Lord!
    But may all who love you be like the sun
    when it rises in its strength.”
Then the land had peace forty years.
============

After speaking to the dean I was allowed back in school on special probation.  I focused and got on the dean’s list with great grades. I was at peace. After graduating tried hanging out with the “fun crowd, but something was missing.  I felt uneasy again. When I slowly started learning about GOD and what HE desires, I was at peace.

I started climbing the corporate ladder and ran into people who didn’t want me to succeed. I was uneasy. When I gave my career to GOD to do with it as HE pleased, I was at peace.

  • Life is difficult and I face many obstacles.
  • Life has some people who want me to fail.
  • Life has situations that make me feel uneasy.


“What does peace look like?” I had to ask myself. Peace is a place that is devoid of worries, fear or doubt. It has joy and sometimes happiness. Peace is a place where I can actually see with clarity and feel free and fly high.

  • GOD gives me peace when I focus on HIM.
  • GOD provides so I can have peace.
  • GOD gives me peace when I trust HIM.
  • GOD protects so I can have peace.


Obstacles, trials and circumstances challenge my trust in the LORD. Each time HE delivers me, it makes me stronger and more dependent on HIM. HE makes me brighter and stronger which gives me peace.

  • Are you restless?
  • Are you confused?
  • Can you face your problems with peace?
  • Won’t you say to yourself “GOD is my peace” rather than focusing on the situation?


No comments:

Post a Comment