Tuesday, December 10, 2013

HE never fails

Joshua 21: 43 So the Lord gave Israel all the land he had sworn to give their ancestors, and they took possession of it and settled there. 44 The Lord gave them rest on every side, just as he had sworn to their ancestors. Not one of their enemies withstood them; the Lord gave all their enemies into their hands. 45 Not one of all the Lord’s good promises to Israel failed; every one was fulfilled.

============

Looking back on several times in which I have cried out to GOD, I realize HE has always been there for me. Through robberies, violence, abandonment, slander and prejudice, GOD was right there protecting me. Personally I don’t see why HE does what HE does.

  • GOD keeps HIS promises to me even when I sin.
  • GOD keeps HIS promises to me even when I don’t trust HIM.
  • GOD keeps HIS promises to me even when I blame HIM for the mess I got myself in.


I can’t pinpoint an individual situation that would illustrate a lesson I’ve learned about trusting GOD. All I know is GOD brought me through some very difficult times which leads me to trust HIM more. I mean, at some point I have to grow up and truly trust HIM.

  • GOD said to me “I will bless you.”
  • GOD said to me “I have a plan for you to prosper, not to harm you.”
  • GOD says to me “I will give you hope.”


GOD knows the turmoil I will face on this earth. HE is the one who cursed it so HE knows I will have battles. BUT GOD wants me to rest. HE desires that I have peace. HE cherishes my relationship with HIM so HE keeps HIS promises with me.

  • Do you know GOD has a wonderful plan for you?
  • Can you believe HE wants you to prosper in HIS way and in HIS time?
  • Won’t you look back on your life and remember the many times HE brought you through trouble?
  • Can’t you trust HIM a little more today?


No comments:

Post a Comment