Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Being a friend


1 Samuel 20: 42 Jonathan said to David, “Go in peace, for we have sworn friendship with each other in the name of the Lord, saying, ‘The Lord is witness between you and me, and between your descendants and my descendants forever.’” Then David left, and Jonathan went back to the town.

============

Having friends id something very dear to me. Some of my friends have known me for most of my life.  Seeing the relationship between Jonathan and David reminds me to pray a special prayer for friendships all around.

  • LORD thank YOU for my friends.
  • LORD thank YOU for blessing those who read about YOU and follow YOUR ways.
  • LORD thank YOU for all friendships for YOUR SON acted like the ultimate friend.


  • Do you have friends you should pray for?
  • Do you have friends who need you to reach out to them?
  • Can you pray for your friends today?


No comments:

Post a Comment