Friday, December 19, 2014

Use Protection


Job 5: 24 You will know that your tent is secure;
    you will take stock of your property and find nothing missing.

============

“Another sunny day” I thought to myself. I smiled and went to the garage and to my dismay I realized that I had left the garage door open all night. I looked around to see if anything was missing and again to my dismay noticed some of my tools had been stolen. This was the first week of moving into this new home. Why did this happen?

  • There are times where I think I am responsible for the protection of my home.
  • There are times where I fall short of protecting “my stuff.”
  • There are times where thieves will get “my stuff” and I feel victimized.


I was definitely mad, but my anger subsided when I realized that the door leading to the house was wide open as well. No one in my household was hurt and all of the “stuff” was safe. I then realized that the toolbox that they took only contained a few older tools. My eyes were opened to checking the house each night. But wouldn’t you know I still have left the doors open several times afterward.

  • GOD has protected me on so many occasions I cannot count them.
  • GOD has watched over “my stuff” and allowed me to remain safe.
  • GOD has prevented calamity on so many levels in my life that I can do nothing but praise HIM.


When I look back and see the times I could have been in an accident or the times where I could have been hurt I can do nothing but praise GOD. HE has protected me from being foolish and HE has watched over me when people tried to harm me. I praise GOD for where HE has me.

  • Are you afraid?
  • Are you trying to hold onto your stuff?
  • Can you let go of your stuff and let GOD watch it?
  • Will you take a moment and drop your worries and praise GOD for a change?


No comments:

Post a Comment