Job 26: 14 And these are but the outer fringe of his works;
GOD is the most high and I am made for HIM. HE created the universe and placed it in the palm of HIS hands. But sometimes I don’t think HE can rescue me from the clutches of my situation. If HE doesn’t do “my” plan exactly to the letter then HE must be punishing me or has run off doing some ultra powerful thing and has forgotten me.
- GOD says to me “MY eye is on the sparrow, how much more will I take care of you?”
- GOD says to me “I know the number of hair on your head so I am concerned with every aspect of your life.”
- GOD says to me “I AM the one who leads you besides still waters to bring you peace.”
Every footstep, every heartbeat, every breath, GOD is concerned about. HE looks at me when I sleep and has already thought ahead “What great things can I bring to life today?” Even the things I see as disastrous, GOD has a great and marvelous plan for me.
- Are you excited about GOD’s plan for you today?
- Can you feel the excitement GOD has for you?
- Will you offer praise to HIM today for thinking so highly of you?